Re: [gremlintime] Renewed interest

In a message dated 10/1/00 11:54:17 AM SA Pacific Standard Time,
vbutvila@xxxx writes:

<< Bart seems to have undergone some kind of transformation - a "kinder -
gentler " Bart. Hell it took the folks on the AMC list about a month to
figure out he was back. Nice job Bart - Hey - give me your e-mail address
and I'll send some pics of my Gremmie from this summer. Sounds like you've
really stepped up with the 360 in yours. >>

Yeah i kinda chilled out a hair buut my opinions will still be used!!!>:)
Barton S. Mangrum