Spoke too soon...no go on NOS gas caps...

Spoke too soon...no go on NOS gas caps...

 Dang, the manager called back from the dealership, saying those were his
personal stock items...he then quoted me $45 EACH instead of the $14 the
stock counter boy quoted me...needless to say, I cancelled the order. I"m
not gonna pay that much for Gremlin gas caps, the stainless steel type,
anyway. I did order two stainless Hornet caps from an Alabama dealership
for $14 each, so maybe I'll actually get those 2. But I really wanted the
Gremlin caps, but they seem to be very high ( can't imagine why that would
be...) although he said he knows both Doug at American Parts depot, and
Kennedy personally. OH well, maybe I can find out more about the Alabama
stuff, see if they have anything good stored down there.

Jerry