401

well my 73 gremmie is sitting in the gerage (see my last letter)i all
so have a 1976 401ci 4bbl sitting beside it out of a cherokee
(rebuilt) question the jeep was 4wd automatic the gremlin is a 232ci
automatic i know i have to change the k frame but does any one know
if the 401 will bolt up to the origional trannie??
please e mail me at abbott@xxxx or post anything you got i have
done a few swaps on amc but not this on.