Green Gremlins!!!

In a message dated 5/22/00 3:42:11 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
jgadbois@xxxx writes:

<< jgadbois@xxxx >>

Hey good to have ya!
I have a 73 Gremlin that is green also. Mine hasnt been in any comercials or
anything but it has a 1/4 million miles on it!
Since you are going to swap out the green interior for the black would you
be interested in selling the green stuff? I am slowly restoring my car while
driving it into the ground at the same time. Mine originaly had the green
interior and id like to go back with the same color.I have mostly black
interior in it now but its all in pretty bad shape. Well if you are
interested in sellin the stuff let me know!
Catch ya later on the list!
jeremy Stone
Ft Carson CO (but im realy a Texan! LOL)
check out my ugly little car at
hometown.aol.com/gremlingrn
let me know if yours is the same bright green (blarney green)