Re - Rusty Gremmies

Hi All,

I picked up a badly rusted Grem about 9 years ago that I parted out -
got some good int trim and 3 good rally wheels(3rd was rusted on), when the
bone yard driver got there to get it - he hooked up and went down the
driveway and into the street - with most of the car! It broke at the rear
sub frame and the back end dug into the pavement. We ended up putting a
chain around it to hold it together for the 3 mile ride. BTW the one wheel I
couldn't get off (put a junk wheel and tire on the other side) made it to
the boneyard without the lugnuts!
Vik Butvila