Gremlin "pictures" scanned and printed....

Gremlin "pictures" scanned and printed....

 I was playing around with the scanner this evening, I finally broke down (
non-literally this time ) and bought some of that high-gloss photo-quality
printer paper for .50 a sheet. I played around with the Gremlin man emblem,
morphed it into different shades and colors, and printed out about 6 sheets
of them, from 1.5 inches tall to 4 inches. I got 6 Gremlins per sheet, so
that helps alot in not wasting paper space! I intend to do some AMC crafts
with them, maybe paper weights or refrigerator magnets. I was planning on
using the scroll saw at work, and cut out some Gremlin outlines in wood to
match the size of the "photo-genic" Gremlin guys, and paste them to the wood.
Then you can hang them up, or set them free-standing on your desk or table.
Don't know how soon I'll get around to THAT project, I was hoping to get some
done before Cecil County show in upper Maryland, but I will probably not get
but one or two done, if that. Now I need to find some suitable wood scraps to
use for that. hmm....maybe those pieces of hardwood flooring I saved from the
dumpster last week...yeah! That's the ticket! I'll have to try it out, see
how it goes. I'll keep ya posted on my "progress", such as it is. Got to get
to bed, it's late, and I'm "gremlin'ed" out for the evening...lol. G'nite
folks!

Jerry
woodbridge, VA
rainy weekends and sunny workdays. :P