Re: [gremlintime] New Gremlin

In a message dated 5/18/00 9:45:29 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
patrickvetrone@xxxx writes:

<< Hey Jeremy- How bad are the bumpers on that thing?

-Pat >>

HEH HEH! Bumpers? it has some chrome flakes covering a little rust. I say a
little rust because most of the metal has fallen off the bumpers leaving a
chrome shell in places!
Nothing left i doubt i could get em off without them coming to pieces. The
car is pretty well rotted
jeremy