[BaadAssGremlins] AMC NOS & used literature

[BaadAssGremlins] AMC NOS & used literature

Just cracked open a box of NOS & used AMC literature, brochures that has not
seen light of day since 1980s, some really neat things in there, owners
manuals, consumer information booklets, shop manuals, dumped most of it on
ebay although kept some choise pieces for my own collection:

http://motors.shop.ebay.com/merchant/eddiestakes

go take a look, maybe you can use a piece for own collection, thanks for
looking,
Eddie Stakes
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825 days