Re: [BaadAssGremlins] AMC NOS & used literature

Yeah Eddie those filter numbers you have cross over to a Napa (yes I can say that now that I no longer work at Carquest).   number 21258 which fit most 70s 6 bangers as well as some Buicks.

From: Eddie Stakes <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: baadassGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, June 21, 2013 9:23 AM
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] AMC NOS & used literature

Just cracked open a box of NOS & used AMC literature, brochures that has not
seen light of day since 1980s, some really neat things in there, owners
manuals, consumer information booklets, shop manuals, dumped most of it on
ebay although kept some choise pieces for my own collection:

http://motors.shop.ebay.com/merchant/eddiestakes

go take a look, maybe you can use a piece for own collection, thanks for
looking,
Eddie Stakes
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825 days
mailto:eddiestakes%40planethoustonamx.com
www.planethoustonamx.com