[BaadAssGremlins] re; where amc people went to online hacking yahoo & gm

[BaadAssGremlins] re; where amc people went to online hacking yahoo & gmail

Mark commented
"I haven't seen email from any of these people? I guess they just like you?"

Actually all are AMCers, but got hacked, and I didn't put their internet
headers here which includes dozens, sometimes over 100, other as the virus
gets into their address book and replicates itself out to everyone in their
email address book. It's how it spreads. So didn't want to put 'that list'
on here to make a point, as then spammers have whole guest list. Now about
that lee li la la ;i la Boxer stuff. If you can figure that out you need to
figure out Africa by Toto and that mumbling

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Exg_VRYfEz8

Ken mentioned "I didn't get any spam. :) "

You are Canadian eh.

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/stuff/shipping-to-canada-sucks.htm

between watching moose rescues, Canada three days of summer, hockey, some
more hockey, beer, trying to figure out Quebec, hard to get email...eh?
Eddie Stakes
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825 days
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx