[BaadAssGremlins] re: where amc people went to online hacking yahoo & gm

[BaadAssGremlins] re: where amc people went to online hacking yahoo & gmail

Several people have asked is this and badassgremlin list DOA, I would not
say DOA but the bigger issue is hackers hacking yahoo and gmail accounts.
Most of the AMCers have went to facebook and the wide array of AMC groups on
there. Tons of spam from yahoo and gmail this is some of the accounts hacked
in last two days I have gotten the sh*t emails from with the virus induced
links with malware, you know the links nonsense like this

baltes.biz/opmlg/osqi/jwwvgvh.php  or this

mgzwestvalleyfamilyclinic.com/taokobu/RNDCHR,3,15%/zwprdppnb/ajvfhlldittpeyv/cswdjfcbgbg.htm

just never click on them, even if from wife, or know the person...as their
email accounts have been comprimised!

This is todays list of AMCers who emails got hacked:

karenmpoe@xxxxxxxxx  Karen Poe

mirebel30@xxxxxxxxx  Dean Geyer

mooknevada@xxxxxxxxx  Dana Mennie (the guy parting out several AMXs in
Nevada)

atllftred2005@xxxxxxxxx   Daddy James

jt8826@xxxxxxxxx  John Tobolski

machine390@xxxxxxxxx   Dan Broccolo

ecsautodave@xxxxxxxxx   Dave Walden

that is just last two days, I am not bothering to put up the gmail accounts
or ymail accounts, and those emails above are probably already shut down
when spam filters catch them sending out tons of spam emails anyways. So
yes, not much activity on either AMC amc-list or badassgremlin site mostly
due to spammers harvesting emails and hacking yahoo & gmail & ymail.
Eddie Stakes
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825 days
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx