[BaadAssGremlins] re: 71 SST ebay AMC rarity market value

[BaadAssGremlins] re: 71 SST ebay AMC rarity market value

Thought I would clairfy the rarity does not equate market value when it comes to AMC comment. This is a 71 SC/360 Hornet. 784 made,
113 known to exist. Solid car. So production of 71 SC/360 Hornet a 1/3rd of 70 Rebel Machine and 1/2 of Hurst SC/Rambler. This nice
example sold for whopping $13,000:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1971-AMC-Hornet-SC-360-all-original-and-rust-free-/160760971120?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item256e19bf70#v4-41

It's one of only 578 made with the 360 four barrel but numbers crunch even further as if you look closely, it is column shift AT,
one of only 249 produced!

I could bring up the uber rare original owner 1967 Ambassador station wagon in champagne and woodgrain for sale in 2011 guy tried to
give it to me free, nice looking sled! Free, but was in Vancouver Canada. 343 4 barrel, loaded to gills, very rare color and that
woodgrain just looked great. He put it on ebay and I shared the link here (and a number of other online places! hoping someone,
anyone would recognize the rarity of this car and snare it. Bidding was fast and furious on ebay until last day until it sold for
staggering $129.00. Yes, one hundred twenty nine dollars. I spend that much walking in door at Chuck E Rodent Cheese. I think i just
spent that much filling up my 72 Ambassador SST wagon gas tank.  Sigh, not back to regularly scheduled AMC program.
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com