[BaadAssGremlins] re: amc market value

On AMC rarity.....recently Randy Tate sent me a link on a convertible Camaro Pace Car. Someone basically was buying the VIN and data
plates is my guess. So I put it on my watch list! $8700 for it:

 http://www.ebay.com/itm/261005071769?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

while this 68 Rebel convertible, of about 100 known to still exist, and was last year American Motors would ever make a convertible
brought fraction of price yet a lot better shape, it sold for whopping $1300 & change.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/261005071769?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

I don't know how many Camaro pace cars made, (nor care!) but restored they command a nice price. Even restored, a Rebel convertible
is a tough sell at $15K. This 70 AMX sold 5-7 years ago for $36K, now worth $30K to someone:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/150802827352?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

Why I don't know, but probably economy and flood of cars onto market. I would prefer the Rebel convertible over a Camaro anything
convertible, regardless of what it may or may not be worth however. Just my preference, other car collectors opinions, and money,
may vary.
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx