From: "pacecar7994" <pacecar7994@xxxxxxxxx>
Sender: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2011 03:59:32 -0000
To: <BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
ReplyTo: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Rear End Change

I know I saw something a long time ago posted somewhere but now I cant locate it. What Ford rear ends are a direct bolt in on a 72/73 Gremlin?
I believe an 8" or 9" from 67-69 Mustang and a 9" from a lincoln versailles were listed. What is the spring center measurement and overall lenghth? Any help would be appreciated. Going to a Ford swap meet tomorrow and would like to find what I need.
Thanks