[BaadAssGremlins] Re: speedometer bouncing Rebel convertible 'Machine'

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: speedometer bouncing Rebel convertible 'Machine'

No more fun to bash with NOS Pacer passenger side door weatherstrip! Good advise Mike and this happened to me on my 72 Ambassador SST wagon last year, bounced around then....just.....stopped. On that one however found out the speedo cable had somehow made it's way to top of the dual exhaust and melted, so all fluid ran out, then plastic melted, then wires frayed, then cable busted, so sort of like bodies as we get old. I ended up getting another cable at Auto Zone for about $18 new and installed it and no problem since, come to find out there was a little shelf clip under car the cable sits on to keep it away from the exhaust pipe on driver side frame rail. The Rebel's cable has bounced around for 2 years, but I have a NOS one on wall here just in case...
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com