----- Original Message -----
From: "Ken Ames" <ameskg@xxxxxxxxx>
Wonky speedo cable, no seat belts, alignment??
Looks like fun.   : )
Ken

Quoting Eddie Stakes <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving & gave thanks for those around them & what is important to them. It was sunny, cool, about 65
degrees here in Houston and drove out to relative's home with Noah for Thanksgiving dinner; Paige took the 82 Concord woodie low
miler wagon, and Jacob, while me & Noah took the convertible Rebel Machine. About 60-70 miles round trip. Since I had the Nikon with
me for photos, I put it on film and took a few "drive tests" of this car, which is now the longest have ever owned a AMC, this one
from 1986; previous record was The Red Death from 1980-1998. So with camera in hand (hey, it's a small powerful one, not Mod Squad
70s cell phone type) here are the three shorts I posted on you tube. See ya'll..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6rudIW-mX8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaIxLXQdVx4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4doi7XlShkY

Eddie Stakes