From: Davis Martin <martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Fw: large disc brake master cyclinder conversion help
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, September 7, 2011, 8:21 AM

Ed Mine is Standard or non power brakes. In the past I just my car was all non power drum. I swapped on the 82 concord brakes meaning just the spindles rotor and calipers. I didnt change the master or the factory Prop valve. They worked great. Later when I added the 40, the rear disks, new lines, and new aluminum master I added the after market Prop valve.
 Davis