Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Fw: large disc brake master cyclinder conversion h

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Fw: large disc brake master cyclinder conversion help

Why not run an adjustible prop valve?
Olly

From: "Eddie Stakes" <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sender: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2011 21:08:15 -0500
To: <baadassGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
ReplyTo: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: <mdalton@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Fw: large disc brake master cyclinder conversion help

Mike is converting a 76(?) Hornet disc brake setup to his 68 Rambler and needs a few
items, his Rambler has 2 lines to porporting valve while Hornet has 3, any advise is
appreciated, please be sure to copy your reply to him also and thanks in advance to all
who might reply.
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx