----- Original Message -----
From: "michael dalton"   mdalton@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Eddie as per are conversation earlier. what i an looking for is a   larger master
cylinder bore for my non power  disc brake conversion. the bore size on my master cylinder
is 15/16 , i an going to need  something larger like 11/4 to make this non power bendix
disc brakes  to work well. can anyone out there recommend a master cylinder unit that will
work  on my 1968 american    mike

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: