[BaadAssGremlins] Bizzarini & Nash

Low-ish price, as N-Hs have sold for $135k.

Investment will be word of the day in May.

http://www.rmauctions.com/default.cfm?SaleCode=VE11

And two cars are related to AMC, in a way.

http://www.rmauctions.com/FeatureCars.cfm?SaleCode=VE11&CarID=r103&fc=0

http://www.rmauctions.com/FeatureCars.cfm?SaleCode=VE11&CarID=r126&fc=0

the 1968 Strada above is a beautiful however I personally like design of the 1970 Zero:

http://www.rmauctions.com/FeatureCars.cfm?SaleCode=VE11&CarID=r105

check out the dash.

Old Nash union...35 cars per shift built:

http://www.cawlocal.ca/1285/history.asp#

the above mention is Bizzarini which had a lot to do with design of the AMX/3....
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com