[BaadAssGremlins] re: eddies cars for sale

[BaadAssGremlins] re: eddies cars for sale

On my own cars for sale, have not set price on any of them....have to see what all I have
into each, such as the Concord has new $1K T/flite, new paint, I might put new set of
tires, maybe even rims on it, and the Concord it originally had dogdish caps, now dog
Chewy in back yard has 4 new water bowls. So I put new BF Goodrich T/A radials on it,
along with whole set of AMC aluminum rims I had, fixing to put new volcano rings on it and
polish them out for instance. Hope to set prices on each one in May sometime though.

eddy's cars foe sale

what types of prices are you looing at for differnt wagons that you are getting rid of
might be thinking about getting rid?

14 cars....thats not as bad as some people who have cars stashed all over the country and
in one case has never even seen some of them the guy owns.
i know there is a guy here in lake county that has something like 60 or 70 mopars that he
wont even think about selling or seen eevrything in person.
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com