[BaadAssGremlins] re: what did you do on your amc this weekend/ 82 conco

[BaadAssGremlins] re: what did you do on your amc this weekend/ 82 concord dl w towing package

Never thought about the the trailer towing people you mention below, might be a good
market perhaps to sell the Concord to when I put up for sale. On gas prices vs beer
prices, gas is still cheaper by gallon compared to some of the little bottled waters I
have seen for sale. As for beer, I would have to switch to (pick one) Pabst Blue Ribbon,
Hamms, Falstaff, Jax, Pearl though, even so far down food/swillline to Lone Star which is
armadillo urine. PS: I still have cans of unopened Billy Beer in garage. I think old Billy
Carter bit it a couple of years ago, but his cans of swill live on.
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com

Bruce Griffis <bruce.griffis@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [AMC-list] what did you do on your amc this weekend/ 82 concord dl w towing
package

When you go to sell that Concord wagon, you might try posting at some
vintage trailer sites.
With the towing package and load leveler, that is ready to go for
folks in the Shasta and Scotty crowd. It's also a great candidate for
the Scamp, Burro, Casita crowd as well.

If I hadn't invested my funds in beer, I'd be looking a lot closer at it!
Hmmmmm, at a buck a bottle, how much beer would that wagon take, lol.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)