[BaadAssGremlins] re: Just Watched Back in the Day (1975) on the speed c

[BaadAssGremlins] re: Just Watched Back in the Day (1975) on the speed channel/ AMC logoed NASCAR pants

From: "Stu" <amckiwi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject:  Just Watched Back in the Day (1975) on the speed channel

Plenty of pics of Bobby Allison (currently in 5th) Could even see pit crew in their AMC
pants Made me think of Eddie and his take on the AMC pants
Stu
Melbourne
Australia
==========================
The giant squid Stu there is talking about the AMC logoed pants team used to wear in
1970s.

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/press_photos/nascar-team.jpg

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/press_photos/75_nascar_hood.jpg

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/press_photos/75_nascar_gas.jpg

I have several sets of NOS shirts, pants, even a ladies vest her made of that material,
quite neat and occasionally at a big AMC national meet you will see some AMC fans walking
around in them. One set I have could double as the old Stone Mountian Thong, and I think I
just heard someone toss their tacos 4 states over on that comment! No loss of food though
as it was only Taco Bell Soylent Green "meat".

Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com