[BaadAssGremlins] AMC big wagon trim wanted

[BaadAssGremlins] AMC big wagon trim wanted

Anyone parting out a 67-73 Ambassador, 67-70 Rebel or 71-78 Matador station wagon am
looking for a small V shaped trim for 1/4 glass....mine is somewhere out on one of the 24
lane across interstate 10 south of me here.

There is close up of driver side trim in this wanted file on my site also:

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/amc-wanted/my-cars.htm

also looking for the goofy chrome trims on both fender extensions also although I might
simply fill those in.

Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx