[BaadAssGremlins] Re: AMC the black spiderman, (car show judging)

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: AMC the black spiderman, (car show judging)

Frank & Bart....Agreed below.......years ago I was invited to a open car show mixed make
at Sharpstown Mall, it was for the new introduction of "Red" a new perfume from Macys.
Only RED CARS were invited so I somehow got on their mailing list with my 68 AMX The Red
Death. There was about 50 red cars there neat to see, some rare iron, don't ever recall
ever seeing a red Dolorean but there was one, some 30s and 40s red convertibles, some
customs and low riders, so something for everyone. All participants got tshirts, free
little perfumes, (a small 1:64th scale Corvette with glass perfume under it, I still have
mine here in office) and radio station stuff (don't remember the lcoal radio station,
possibl 96.5FM) was fun until they awarded "trophys" it went to a guy who had literally
driven over from Mitsubushi dealership across hiway 59 in new Stealth or whatever that
Dodge cholo (slang for halfbreed) car. Must have had 3 miles on it.

Some of the people though this was going to be a real, judged, car show I guess. And some
let the sponsors have it, not that they deserved it but seems that the "car show with
prizes" was misrepresented in the flyer to begin with and some honestly thought that it
was a points, or actual judged show, not General Blojob from Hot 96.5 FM Radio Houston
walking around and pick his favorite 3 red cars.

So lots of disappointment that day, more unhappy people than happy, so a real Iraqi
Carbomb Show, except for the salesman who drove over the red Mitsubeater thing,a nd 2nd
and 3rd got gift certificates.

http://www.fragrancenet.com/images/photos/RED_M.JPG

here are some reviews of Red perfume:

http://www.fragrancenet.com/red-cologne/giorgio-beverly-hills/mens-fragrances/mf/en_US/01976?cur_letter=R#review_texts

off fragrancenet.com site, looks to be made by Giorgio of Beverly Hills. Maybe I'll spash
some of this sample on to cover up smell of 30 weight while I work on my Pierre Cardin
Javelin. Or use it to kill the bedbugs in my Oleg Cassin Matador. Or splash some in back
seat of my Gucci wagon to cover up the, uh, stains.

Bart, that explains some of what I saw in one of the Spiderman movies a few weeks ago late
at night when Spiderman rang some pipes or bells and freaked out Venom of which he was no
match for.
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com
=========================

Franks commented

Frank Swygert <farna@xxxxxxx>
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Hmm... I think he's on something to (not "onto" something!). IF they had
audience voting or just arbitrary judging then he does have a point
though it wasn't explained very well. In those cases it becomes a
popularity contest, and AMC is the least popular make so will get the
fewest votes unless the car is extraordinary in some way. such as a very
well done custom.

Bart commented:
I woulda told that F'r to go back to his moms Basement! what a d bag
sh*tbrick he is. Eddie Brock became Venom when the Alien symbiote was finally
removed from Peter"puffer" Parker when he went into a bell tower and the sound
 of the bell freaked it out enough to come off him. It later found and
angry  Eddie Brock because of Cockmaster Parkers always getting the story first
and  everyones darling found it and they were a match made in hell! if you
read the  comic most of the time Brock/Venom beat 7 shades of sh*t outta
Parkr/Spidey  every chance he got.
Bart

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional