Re: [BaadAssGremlins] re: amc the black spiderman

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] re: amc the black spiderman

I woulda told that F'r to go back to his moms Basement! what a d bag shitbrick he is. Eddie Brock became Venom when the Alien symbiote was finally removed from Peter"puffer" Parker when he went into a bell tower and the sound of the bell freaked it out enough to come off him. It later found and angry Eddie Brock because of Cockmaster Parkers always getting the story first and everyones darling found it and they were a match made in hell! if you read the comic most of the time Brock/Venom beat 7 shades of shit outta Parkr/Spidey every chance he got.
Bart