[BaadAssGremlins] Car show and another Gremlin

[BaadAssGremlins] Car show and another Gremlin

Today I went to the big two day car show in the park today. 1400 car is quite a site. Well for the second time in the 14 years of going to shows there was another Gremlin there. I spotted it and of course I immediately went to it to start up a conversation. The car was as near perfect as I had ever seen. The paint was perfect, the interior was perfect and even all the chrome looked like it just came off the showroom. It was a plain 74 Gremlin with a 258 3 speed on the floor. It had around 50,000 miles on it. The only thing that I didn't like was it had after market rims on it. If you were going to keep the car perfectly stock I think I would have put the Gremlin custom wheels on it but that is just my opinion. I was getting ready to compliment him on how well he restored the car when he told me it was all original. Nothing had ever been done to the car. Now I know I was envious of the car but I just found it hard to believe. I mean it had 50,000 miles on it and it looked like it had never been left out in the sun, never parked in a parking lot and never seen rain. Are there really Gremlins out there like that.

Terry