From: "baadass73gremlin@xxxxxxx" <baadass73gremlin@xxxxxxx>
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, April 7, 2010 5:25:04 AM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Which Cylinder Heads ????

Or if you REALLY want to boost some H.P go with a set of Herman Lewis alum heads.
Bart

In a message dated 4/7/2010 7:50:24 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, martin-davis@ sbcglobal. net writes:

Ed,
 I assume since you mention the edelbrock heads, money isnt the real issue. That being said heres what I think and why.
 I would not even think about using anything but an aluminum head.  Why? The aluminum Head has a more modern design, Better shaped combustion chamber, better runner design, better cooling effect of the aluminum, less detonation better complete fuel burn. The cost is about 2 times the cost of rebuilding the iron heads but the benifit is 4 times better. Also later when you decide you would like more power, you can send the heads out for a port job and get quite a bit more outta your engine.
 I hope I have been clear....It doesnt matter which heads you go with, you have to think what are your future goals?
 Davis