Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: teages first gremlin pilot car 360 grrremlin

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: teages first gremlin pilot car 360 grrremlin feb

Ok I stand corrected Terry,your complaint is about the fact this car was built on the assem. line. I agree me thinks the car was done up inside a special shop Teague had. I'm thinking 6 banger Gremlin with a already existing 70 Hornet 304 xmember and V8 rear and a 360 from the line.
Bart