Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: teages first gremlin pilot car 360 grrremlin

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: teages first gremlin pilot car 360 grrremlin feb

Terry,I'm sure Teague did it to have another toy. And there were 10's of thousands more inline 6 Gremlins than V8 ones. The Gremlin was intro'd as a lil economy import fighter and not a firebreathing hotrod like the one the guy owns a clone of. Think how many mutant cars the big 3 made for shits and giggles. Its a cool piece of history why can't you enjoy hearing about it?
Bart