[BaadAssGremlins] Fw: rebuilt flathead six rebuilding advise wanted

[BaadAssGremlins] Fw: rebuilt flathead six rebuilding advise wanted

Milton below is looking for someone who either can rebuild, or knows of a place that might be willing to rebuild a flat head. Anyone with advise or comments please feel free to reply and thanks in advance to all who might, be sure to copy your reply to Milton also who would appreciate it.
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com