Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Fw: rebuilt flathead six rebuilding advise wanted

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Fw: rebuilt flathead six rebuilding advise wanted

In a message dated 2/21/2010 11:55:28 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Hi Eddie

I am looking for a manufacturer or supplier who rebuilds the 172 flathead six for a 1959 Rambler American, or how may have rebuilt ones available. How rare would that be?

Thanks

Milton Stern

Contact Ben Bliss cotterpin60@xxxxxxxxxxx  He is the major supplier of mechanical parts for the Nash Car Club. He is extremely knowledgeable about these cars and has all the parts. Im not sure if he still does rebuilding. I know he does restoration. He would know of all the rebuilders around. I guess it would depend on what part of the country you are in.

Wade