[BaadAssGremlins] Edelbrock Headers

Has anyone put a set of those V8 Edelbrock shorty headers on their Gremlin or Hornet? Just wondering how they fit, and if the stock exhaust matched up to them or you had to custom make new pipes. My 73 Grem has the auto trans. Thanks, Bob in MN.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)