Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Emergency!!!

LMAO!
Bart

In a message dated 1/7/2010 7:54:07 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, traveler@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
We are sending 1,000 pounds immediately - should be enough to cover the poor soul and the car - unfortunately we will have to ship it collect, however if they contact the Iranian embassy  help desk, they would probably assist.

Igotta Horseturds
Manager
Super Fine Fertilizers - "You Know By The Smell It is Strong"
Bhadphart, Colorado