From: Eddie Stakes <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, Jan 7, 2010 09:33 AM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Emergency!!!

Sounds like they need our help! Surely someone here can help with the deorderant or spare fish & chips!

          Hi,

          I'm really sorry to bother you at this time, I drove down to the United Kingdom yesterday and lost my luggage at Heathrow International Airport where i had all my money and cash cards, and cases of NOS American Motors parts to give members of badassgremlin, and amc-list people for FREE! I've complained to the police and scab amcforum and they have promised to contact me when they get any information about my missing property, but none ever reply, not that anyone there, and I think they are keeping my crates of NOS parts to sell at AMC meets. Right now i'm stranded in my 76 Pacer I use for swap meets, and only have 6 days left of provisions of haggis which is starting to stench but since no teeth like most Brits, eat it anyhows; and baked beans and bangers & mash; and need you to send me $1500 immediately by western union so that i can buy a starter the Hooker headers burnt up get a dwon paymewnt on a right hand drive 68 Rebel and pay my bills here, as been hanging with Tiger at strip clubs, will surely pay you back like Arkansas lottery on my arrival back home at the weekend. I need to also get Madonna out of back seat. I still have my AMC logoed international passport I bought on ebay with me, use my below details to send by western union so that i can pick up from a western union outlet here at the airport where my Pacer is in parking lot which charges $30 US a day, which is about what Madonna charges, and I am sleeping in it at moment. The Pacer, not Madonna, ewwwwww.........

          Name: Christy Scammy Davis Vernon
          Location: London United Kingdom, Lot A114 (look for the Jade Green AMC Pacer with fish & chips bags scattered about )
          Amount: $1500US or about $1800 Canadian or $1.38 in Pesos.

          Send me the western union details and # mtcn by Rambler so that i can receive it and pick up using AMC logoed passport without making a mistake (except letting Madonna live here was mistake) and please do not let anyone know since I sent this on internet to millions of people; about it as i feel i can confide in you at this time hoping you will not let me down like my Pacer has, I really want my NOS AMC parts customs seized back. And a can of sardines in roll on form for Madonna.

          Regards,
          Vern Scammy Davis Christy (Very is my pole dancer name)
          American Motorsport 1320 (yup, old failed Mitchell club reference)
          AJC-CA 1427 (Bridewell Prison, near Ye Olde Chesire Cheese)
          SFI-IH-S143 Silver 76 Pacer with BBQ pit welded to hatch

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)