Sent: Sunday, September 27, 2009 6:23 PM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: One For The Rambler Mentality

I have had a  couple of cars with vinyl roofs. That had to be one of the dumbest things Detroit ever did.  I never saw one that didn't rust underneath of it and you didn't keep the dressing on it it would look like crap in no time. I think they put them on cars to make it look like a convertible but any blind man at a 100 yards could tell it wasn't a convertible. Glad you got yours fixed to your satisfaction Doc. Your right Doc the only way you could really fix them right would be to cut them off and start all over. You mean you can't just look in the latest catalog and order one . Sure.
Terry