[BaadAssGremlins] Re:76 Hornet For Sale - Alabama

[BaadAssGremlins] Re:76 Hornet For Sale - Alabama

Lu I couldn't bring up the pictures. Don't take this the wrong way but I hope your didn't put your foot in your mouth and give the old man false hopes on a price. You didn't say what you told him it was worth Not driving it since 2000 is almost 10 years. The so called new tires are not safe. Neither is any of the brake components. Gas tank needs to be flushed and a whole lot of hoses, belts and wires replaced and other maintenance issues resolved before the cosmetic things. I know about fixing up interiors as I rebuilt my yellow 74's which was in good shape except for the drivers bucket and my orange 74 had a completely cooked Florida interior. So I know what it costs and takes to fix it up without the mods I made to it.
From your description this is a 300$ car, 500$ at best on a real good day with someone really wanting it and that is stretching it Sorry just my 2 cents. I paid 300$ for my orange 74 and it was in decent mechanical shape besides the interior and 99% rust free and a daily driver by the previous owner.
"Doc"