[BaadAssGremlins] spirit amx gas tank wanted

[BaadAssGremlins] spirit amx gas tank wanted

Bruce below is building a Nurburgring AMX and is looking for a gas tank for it. He is having difficulty finding a '79 AMX 8 cylinder, metal inlet gas tube, front side sending unit' his words, for it. If anyone can help him out or point him in right direction for a gas tank (his car looks great but I didn't include the photo here), please feel free to give him a shout and thanks in advance to all who might reply.
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com