RE: [BaadAssGremlins] 5/16 feeding 400hp

RE: [BaadAssGremlins] 5/16 feeding 400hp

Are those carbs vacuum secondary or mechanical ?

Does your timing go any higher than the 33-34 @ 2500? What is it @ 4000?

Reading plugs is a bit more complex than just looking at the color. In order for this to be efficient, you need new plugs, make a pass on the track, shut it off (do not re-start) and read the plugs then. Idle time will jeopardize the read. Don’t do too many changes at once or you’ll be chasing your tale since you won’t know what change impacted the car (positively or negatively).

Start with the line, it’s in my opinion an easy fix + you’ll end up having to do it regardless. Make sure the in-tank pickup can supply the bigger line too, otherwise the exercise if pointless.