[BaadAssGremlins] Re: 5/16 feeding 400hp

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: 5/16 feeding 400hp

  Speaking of that... yes and no change...  However after my TFI upgrade,, I really F'd' everything up..   I had two wires to the positive side(red and green), JUst like my now TFI, and then a Green negative..  anyway it ran for about 15 minutes, starting getting a miss...  then on the way home starting dieing left and right...
Anyhoo's i got it back in my garage now.. I would put $3 on the ignition module is now bad, I still have my spare anyway, and i cant quite figure out how the wiring is supposed to go..  Maybe i have the wrong year of module.  So the old coil is going back in. and module(its a shame because i did such a nice job on the ignition wiring..heat shrink and everything)  And after i fix the damage I will check the adjustment of the valves and also redo my intake seal since its not perfect anyway... and if all this doenst get it right.. I will just drive it another two months and park it for literally the next five years.. Since i am going to Korea and Germany...

Rob

Rob Zabawa
77 Gremlin 40 not running

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, mrmopar00@... wrote: