Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: eagle dies at stops signs/lights

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: eagle dies at stops signs/lights

The Ball and Ball (or is it Ball and Stall) carb just seems to be trouble. I had an Eagle that stalled at every stop light, especially if I had to stop in a hurry.  Check this out, I think I first saw it on a jeep site, but it is on (ahem) Planet Houston AMX.

Onree in Nebraska