[BaadAssGremlins] Re: !@#$ Rain Today!!!!!!!! [4 Attachments]

[Attachment(s) from Eddie Stakes included below]

I forgot to add photos and we still have electricity for the moment although raining like hell, here are some photos I poked my head outside the front and back door to take about 6:00pm. That is not fog looking at two of my Eagles on street, that is looking thru sheet of heavy rain, 2 inches a hour coming down at about 30 yards! The back yard photo shows it coming off the roof, hopefully this will blow thru or at least let up in a few hours unlike last week where it went on for whole day. So far, ditches holding and water level only up to bottom of tires and not getting into garage.....
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com