[BaadAssGremlins] No ~!@#$ Rain Today!!!!!!!!

I started painting the first color on the model display case trailer for the Wally Booth Pro/Stock model I am building. It's almost 80 degrees here today. I took the orange Hornet out for a drive and stopped past my friends shop. I bent the metal I need to make the bracket for the Aouga horn for my new Matador. I haven't had an AMC since 1965 without an Aouga horn. I just took another financial hit today as I got the bill for the Ambulance ride to the hospital 6 weeks ago. Everything was covered but 135$. I hope my 200$ worth of model car sales works out at the end of the month. I have plans on getting the rest of the rust and rear window leak cured in the Matador the second week in next month.
"Doc"