[BaadAssGremlins] carb suggestions

Okay, I realize this may bring up alot of different opinions, but what I have always liked about this group is that any suggestions/opinions I have gotten have been based on experience.  Looking for suggestions for a carburetor for my 77 Hornet.  360 c.i.d., Comp cams magnum street/strip cam/lifter set and Edelbrock Torker intake. Have spent several years piecing this together.  Chief use will be summer cruising and occaisional strip outings.  Had nothing but headaches getting and keeping my Holley carb adjusted on 65 mustang "back in the day" and have always heard that edelbrock carbs are easier to adjust and will run with minimal adjustment "right out of the box".  Problem is, as always, budget....  Summit racing sells an 800 cfm street/strip carb that sells new for what I would pay for a refurbished Edelbrock Thunder carb.  Any thoughts?  How about you, Doc, if anyone knows Hornets, its you!

Warren in Detroit

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: