Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 1971 gremlin new owner

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 1971 gremlin new owner

Have you tried Richard Estermeyer who is parting out something like 15-20
Gremlins, Hornets and Concords? He might be of help:

734-544-8747 home
javelinman74@xxxxxxxxxxx
www.a70sthingautomobilia.com

As for $1100 for a pair of fenders, there is a reason why (if it is who I
think it is) anus is NOT listed in my Planet Houston Vendors list....

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/AMC_Vendors/amc_vendors.htm

if same fellow advertising rust free crap, years ago some assholes busted
out my 78 Pacer custom woodie wagon rear glass, along with dozens of other
people's cars parked up and down street near Gang Gardens apartments I used
to live at in 1990s, on Halloween night.

I called this place in Arizona looking for rear glass, and he told me 'I
have one, $280 + shipping' of whihc I jokingly replied 'for $280 let me gas
up my Pacer wagon here in Houston and drive it out to AZ and you can have
whole car for $280'.

I put my request for a rear glass on the amc-list and someone in of all
places, Idaho, emailed me saying they had one for $30 + shipping, so I sent
them payment.....imagine my amazement 2 weeks later when I get this
glass......not only was it mint shape...but it had the factory Group 15
Accessory heated grid on it! I never mentioned one of the few options my
Pacer had was heated rear glass, so this was super added bonus...but I got
big glass, with shipping, for under $100 total.

And as a AMCer, I have long memory when it comes to cars, VIN numbers, door
tags and stuff like that. I might not remember my kid's names being a
octodad but remember the asshole who tried to screw me in AZ back in 1990s
and have never put him on the vendors list because of it.

You are doing what is best here, joining this group, feel free to look thru
my free AMC CLASSIFIEDS on my site, and post a ad also if you want

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/amc_classifieds/AMC_Classified_ads.htm

as it gets a ton of traffic.

Note also you have a mess of AMC related events that will be all up and down
the east coast, even in your state, coming up soon, might be great way to
find the parts you need at those meets; there is a big list of events here:

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/stuff/amc_online/amc%20events/amc_car_shows_and_swap_meets.htm

and a mess of AMC chapters direct websites here:

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/links/amc_links.htm

good luck with the Gremlin...............

Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com