[BaadAssGremlins] 1971 gremlin new owner

[BaadAssGremlins] 1971 gremlin new owner

i purchased a 1971 gremlin recently and the person i bought it from was in the process of restoring it and he came to the conclusion that the fenders were not worth saving so he tossed them out well i did not think that would be a problem when i purchased it to replace but boy i was wrong!!! i can not find fenders for this any where except in arizona i can pick up a pair for 1100. dollars but i dont know i think that is a little over my budget since the guy will not send me any pics of them can some one out here get me in the right direction to find parts for this thanks ...henry

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)