[BaadAssGremlins] Re: 1971 gremlin new owner///leads

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: 1971 gremlin new owner///leads

To the fellow with the new 71 Gremlin, here are two ads that just appeared on my site. The guy parting out the 72 Hornet is Mike Brumgarder, a real nice heads up AMCer I have dealt with repeatedly. Some of you might be interested in the first ad since some speed stuff, but the newbie can look after the second ad there!

258 Clifford intake, headers, chrome valve cover and 390 Holley carb. Valve cover is new in the box. All other parts have about 2K miles. List over $1200. Sell for $700 OBO. Shipping from Calif. Eddie thank you for the space. Mike Baumberger  cmdthegbf@xxxxxxxx  805-440-7724   04.03.09 21:18:19

Parting out 72 Hornet wagon. Many good parts. Some new. V8 rear end, 3 spd. Hurst shifter (3 spd) and original. 258 head. Tach. interior and body. Also have a very nice Gremlin hood. All parts shipped from Calif. Eddie: thanks fro the space. Mike Baumberger   cmdthegbf@xxxxxxxx  805-440-7724  04.03.09 21:22:56

Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com