[BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin/Hornet items

Not sure I mentioned this here but I stripped the 74 Hornet station wagon
Sportabout I had here, over 3-4 days last week, really tore into it before
having it hauled away for $250. It still had all 4 doors, the 258-6, AT,
disc brake system, steering column, front/rear seats, hood, those 5mph
bumper things too. But took $250 for it and $250 for the infamous 68 XMA
Rustoleum AMX of which the guy is thinking about turning it into a racecar!
Go figure.

I dumped a mess of the things onto ebay no reserve off the Hornet and
figured some of you might be interested in some of this stuff if you have a
gremlin or Hornet.

Spacesave tire cover

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330316868436

Smog INTROL bucket

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330316868908

seat braces

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330316869877

spacesaver bolt

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330316870247

interior trim set

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330316870660

speaker covers

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330316871022

lens housings

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330316871284

speaker covers plastics

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330316874849

door panel kit (2 door only)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330316876138

Gremlin grilles

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330316876585

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330316876627

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330316876668

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330316876727

steering wheel center

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330316876766

lens gaskets

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330316876963

hood brace

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330316879343

tail lights with housings

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330316879610

trim

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330316879971

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330316880262

Hornet grille with headlight doors

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330316880763

scuff plates

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330316881046

electric wiper motor with crossarms

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330316881326

Hornet 1/4 trims

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330316883093

NOS AMC/I emblem

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330316883826

seat levers

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330316885067

courtesy light kit

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330316886143

door handle gaskets

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330316886772

trunk panel

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330316887167

seatbelt covers

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330316887463

wiring harness

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330316888075

you can use this for front spoiler on Gremlin & Hornets

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330316887780

So go spend your $13 'stimulus package' on some of my junk above, it would
be appreciated. This is main link of all the things ending Monday Night

http://motors.shop.ebay.com/merchant/eddiestakes

chances are you will see more things listed in there from that Hornet wagon.
Ironically that Sportabout wagon belonged to P. K. Williams widow, and she
specially ordered it in 1973 (was a 74) and was nicely optioned and Paige
and me drove it for many years; it was Paige's daily driver in early 1990s
when she attended the Uof Houston downtown. I bought the car when I bought
out the dealership in about 1990. Neat little car and will miss it, however
in about 1998 I sold it to brother Tommy down in Corpus Christi, TX who
drove it for some years, but being in Corpus Christi you basically give any
auto a death knell with the salt air, even if stored inside....the sale air
gets into everything. But at least it makes your skin look good and purdee
like Ryan Seacrest, salt air is natures moisturizer. But sure wrecks havoc
on sheetmetal so when I bought the Hornet back up to Houston, was surprised
how quickly it had rusted in 5-6 years near coast. So hopefully some of you
who enjoy Hornet and Gremlin series like I do can benefit from some of the
items from this Sportabout above.
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx