[BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin & Hornet question

[BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin & Hornet question

I thought I would ask this here on Bart's group. How many years did AMC use
the "two hole" gauge cluster like this? Wasn't it thru 1977?

How many years did they use the 'machined' look shown in the photos here?

And how many years did AMC use the "three hole" gauge cluster and how could
you get that 'machined' look in both Hornet & Gremlin series? I know it was
in the 77 Hornet AMX, but think the three hole 'machined' overlays went back
into 1974 or 73 perhaps?

How many years did AMC use this below the lights/wipers switch retangular
hole cutout?

Just reply here is fine and thanks ina dvance to all who might reply.

Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com