[BaadAssGremlins] Fw: '83 amc eagle for sale

[BaadAssGremlins] Fw: '83 amc eagle for sale

The folks below are in Oklahoma and have a Eagle sedan for sale, looks like a nice little car. If anyone would be interested their email is listed below to contact them, I also put their photobucket information there to view the photos. But if any questions, please contact them directly and good luck, 4 door Eagles are few and far between!
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com